Air Force Inns, Inns of Lackland, Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX
Help support the operation of this website:
Texas Inns of Lackland
Inns of Lackland Hothttp://www.militarylodging.us/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/300x300s/be/02/8f/169_VTLacklandEntrance_1262116626.jpg
10427 0 5 0 0 0
Lackland AFB, TX
DRIVING DIRECTIONS FROM NEAREST MAJOR HIGHWAY:
1. Going East on Hwy 90, exit Military Drive and proceed to the intersection and turn right on to Military Drive.
2. Then go to the second light – for the VAQ turn right, for the VOQ/TLF turn left in either case then follow the signs to the registration desk.
3. Going West on Hwy 90, exit Military Drive and proceed to the intersection and turn left on to Military Drive and go under the overpass.
4. Then go to the second light – for the VAQ turn right, for the VOQ/TLF turn left in either case then follow the signs to the registration desk.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS FROM NEAREST MAJOR AIRPORT:
1. Upon exiting the San Antonio International airport take Loop 410 West and follow it for approximately 18 miles.
2. Exit 410 at the “Valley Hi” exit.
3. Proceed to the traffic light and turn left on to Valley Hi drive.
4. Valley Hi will take you directly to the “Airman’s Gate” of Lackland AFB.
5. From there follow the signs for either the VAQ, VOQ/TLF.
San Antonio, TX 78236-5000
Active Duty, National Guard, Reserves, Retired
Reservations available by email or:
Phone: (210) 671-4277/(210) 671-0047/(210) 671-2556/(210) 671-3622
VAQ: (210) 673-6930
VOQ/TLF: (210) 675-0798
ISQ: (210) 675-5050
Camp Bullis: (210)295-8141
Kelly Field: (210) 924-7201
San Antonio International Airport, San Antonio, Texas - 20 Miles from base
VOQ/TLF Reception Desk on Willford Hall Side. VAQ Reception Desk on Training Side. 1982, 1993, 2000, and 2002 Large Category Innkeeper Winner